Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Pictures..more soon

At Seaside Bobby wrote this in the sand when we were leaving.
We only got one picture before my Dad stopped right through it...
Babby, me, Kayla, Adrianna, Charity, Maria
We were seeing how high we can jump

Me Kayla, Bobby, Charity, Maria, & Adrianna
getting redy for the next wave

Charity, me, and Bobby
walking through the water

Maria, Bobby, Charity, and Lindsey
talking before we went to bed

Elysha and I
Bro. Dennis
He was a good sport :)

ShyShy & Elysha




I will add more later but the computer is being really slow right now..

2 comments:

Kalisha said...

Hey good pics! I wish I had been there for the party, but Colorado was fun too.

Shelbi said...

Ya , I am glad we got to see you when we were on the trip! there is Maria's 13th coming up in July we are planing that right now, hopefully you can come :)