Wednesday, May 14, 2008

just for now

Well I guess I should right a new blog now. Well I went to Colorado as you read off of my moms blog if you haven't go check it out we were gone almost two weeks the trip there and back was two days and one night each. I baby sit Sis. Mary's kids and Sis. Tisha's kids every once in a while and Maria helped me last time i baby sat Sis. Tisha's kids so i gave her $20 at of $60. And Alyssa is a nanny. Anyway I really can't think of any thing to wright about right now so this is it.

3 comments:

Sabriena said...

SIXTY DOLLARS??? Wow, babysitting sure does cost a LOT these days! And I feel bad about A. Laurie giving me $20 for babysitting Cameron and Dallas for a few hours!

BTW, this has nothing to do with the post you just wrote, but I just thought that I'd let you know that you are weirdness. Well, gotta go make everybody pancakes. 'Bye.

Sabriena said...

New post.

Please.

Shelbi said...

ok