Saturday, April 19, 2008

Ta kand do

Well us 4 older kids are now taking ta kand do lessons!! we have went once last Tuesday we did some exercises and the teacher counted in Chinese or Japanese but i know i haven't heard it before a couple years ago we did some karate at a state fair i was embarrassed when the instructor told me to kick a mat/pad thing he was holding at his chest so i went to kick and my shoe flew of and wasn't even an inch away from his head the only reason it didn't hit him is because he moved his head a little side ways!!! Kayla who loved it at the fair and couldn't wait till till we started on Tuesday, later when we met are mom she asked Kayla if she liked it and was very surprised to hear a simple "It was OK"

5 comments:

Sabriena said...

Sounds like you're having fun. Good deal! That's a funny embarrassing moment... but not if it had happened to me! Glad to see another post. Waiting for more.

Marisela said...

Glad you are liking it. Maybe Kayla will like to more after a few more times....we will see.

Kalisha said...

I agree with Neena (except with it being me not her. LOL) funny embarrassing moment, but if it had happened to me it wouldn't have been funny. LOL. And you spelled told "Fold" Oops, oh well.

meNmykids said...

Whew! Glad you didn't hit him. Sounds like fun! Email me with your email address and I'll invite you to my blog. littlegale@cascadecarrier.com.

Sabriena said...

Well, well, well. Still no new posts, eh? Well we have WAYS of making people post... I think.