Friday, March 7, 2008

A day at the coast






A couple months ago me and my family went to the coast to visit my great grand-parents. They were staying in an RV park and we stayed at a hotel about a mile away. They took as out to breakfast, then we went to the beach where we flew are kite and as three older kids went in to the water, it was freezing we staid in until it was time to leave. Afterward we went back to the RV park and visited for a while then it was time for dinner so they took us out to a buffet it was very good. Afterward we went to are hotel room for a good nights sleep.

7 comments:

Marisela said...

That was a fun day. Even though you guys are crazy for going in the freezing water!

Kalisha said...

Why didn't you tell me you had a blog?

Barbara Reed said...

I am so jealous, I want to go to the coast not in the water but just to see it. You are insane by the way.

Kalisha said...

Why don't you have music on your blog you can put music on it I have music on mine (in case you hadn't noticed).

Kalisha said...

Don't you think you should make another post?

Shelbi said...

It wasn't that cold and im not insane plus i don't know how to put music on my blog

Sabriena said...

That looks like fun! I hadn't realized you had a blog, but I decided to get people from Kali's friend list, because she has some brethren that I didn't previously, so I saw you, and I am going to add you. Oh, I noticed that you spelled my name "Sabirna". Actually, my name is "Sabriena". Just so that you know. Lots of people spell my name wrong. Anyway, if you would like some music on your blog, just tell me, and I'll e-mail you how to do it. I think I have your e-mail address... But if not, I'll get it from Kali so that you don't have to put it on the internet where everyone will see it. Do your comments get e-mailed to you, because that's the way to go. I'll tell you how, if they don't.